Show us your talent. Sing? Dance? Play Music? Act? Story Telling? Puppets? or ever it is–BRING IT ON! Celebrate Texas with the Texas Heroes Foundation Student History Fair (THFSHF). 2016 THFSHF has added two new divisions Website and Performing Arts. Tips for Performing Arts – Ballads, scenes in duets, solo and groups. Example: video or slide show with music, dancing singing. Presentation for judging will be done on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday beginning February 28, 29, and March 1. Performance will be recorded. Call for times to compete. Winners will present at the Student History Fair and awards program. Bring your entry forms. Call to get a time to compete so you won’t have to wait too long. 214-675-5752 www.March2Texas.com
- Historical content and accuracy (even if using a fictional account).
- Relevance to the topic of Texas Independence and history prior to the 1900s.
- Creativity and uniqueness of style.
- Presentation flows well, is organized and clearly understood.
- Historically correct details in the production including costumes and props.
- How engaging the presentation is to the viewer. You may incorporate video images in your presentations. Individuals or Groups are encouraged to enter in the group category–choir, band, drama groups and more small groups are invited.